Friday 16 May 2014

Persuasive Writing



For Big Writing this week we were writing persuasive letters. Some of us chose to write to our favourite sport coach/ manager/ chairman and others chose to write a letter to Miss Worsley. 

Below are 2 examples to brilliant writing demonstrated by year 3 and 4 today. 


Dear Daniel Levy, 
                            I am writing to see if you could sign me as a goalkeeper for Spurs. If you agree, like everyone else, I know that Spurs would be at the top of the league in no time! I would be a Spurs legend, everyone knows that you are the best chairman to ever step foot on Earth. Please sign me. 

Yours Sincerely, 

Bradley 


Dear Miss Worsley, 
                               I am writing to you because I would like to know if we could have Monday, Tuesday and Thursday off. Everybody agrees that you work too hard everyday and if you let us you can have a big lay in and have breakfast in bed and have more family time as well. 
So I hope you like the idea to have Monday, Tuesday and Thursday off and I would be very grateful if you get in touch soon. 

Yours Sincerely, 

Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share